Member registration information
Information on homepage subscription
- Adults over 19 years old: need a mobile phone number in one's name
- Minors(15 years and under 19 years of age): mobile phone number required in their own name
- Foreigner(domestic resident): Foreign registration number and mobile phone number in one's name are required
- ※ You cannot subscribe by mobile phone registered with a corporate name.
Service application (Full member service)
- After you sign up on the website, apply for a separate service for full members and pay the basic fee(※ Refer to 'Service Guide' for more information.)
- Service subscription options (※ Based on use within 90 minutes)
- 1 day pass (1 day) / 1,000 won : Onsite payment(use mobile phone payment) at Rental office (bicycle stop)
- A member who did not apply for service (Full member service) is a General member.
Register full member service card at the rental office
- Card that is available for Full-time member service registration
- Credit card with transportation card function
- T-Money card
- Cash-bee card
※ Some old version cards may not be available for use.
In case of General members or Non-members
- You can rent bicycles after purchasing 1-day membership through mobile phone authentication.
- Purchase is not available for those under 19 years of age. Please use the full member service with the consent of your legal representative (parents) on the website .
- You cannot purchase 1-day membership through corporate mobile phones.
- 1-day membership cannot be purchased by users who cannot use mobile phone payment.
- 1-day membership is not available to users who use prepaid phones or separate telecommunications companies.
- 1-day membership cannot be purchased if the user has a problem with the terms and conditions of the cell-phone operator.
(ex. Unpaid, paused mobile phone, etc.)